Standard of Excellence Book 3 is a continuation of the strong performace-centered curriculum of Books 1 and 2. It is also an intermediate level band method that introduces students to Western Music History. Students play music from the Middle Ages, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic periods and 20th Century; they learn performance and technical skills within the appropriate historical context. Students are given a complete musical and historical education while advancing toward high levels of musical performance on their individual instruments.
• Solid reinforcement of major and minor key signatures.
• Technique development exercises including scales and a wide variety of scale-related studies.
• Advanced rhythms and time signature studies
• Detailed trill fingering charts and extended range ingering charts.
• Twelve full band arrangements including concert length arrangements from historic periods.
List Price: 6.95
De Rosa Children’s Drum Set is the quintessential drum kit for any young aspiring drummer. This set comes with everything your dru…
You can’t beat this one for learning the basics! This book covers everything the aspiring drummer needs to know-from an overvie…
The Alesis DM6 Kit highlights the best of Alesis’ 20 years of experience in professional electronic percussion gear. This electron…