Handmade and Good quality bouzouki made by CAGLAR in Turkey.
- Solid wood: Spruce wood
- Fret board: Wenge wood
- Face: Spruce wood
- Neck: Hornbeam wood
- Bowl: Basswood-Mahogany wood
Spruce is number one on the list of strength-to-weight ratio for all the woods in the world. So, for a given strength, a piece of spruce will weigh less. That’s why it has been used in aircraft, ship masts, and a variety of other structural situations. A string instruments top such as a Guitar or Bouzouki is a structural situation to be sure. The relentless pull of the strings demands that the top of the guitar be very strong; the need for good resonance demands that the top be as light as possible.
Listen to the instrument.
[pro-player width=’420′ height=’345′ type=’video’]http://www.sheetmusicdaily.com/Greek-Music/bouzouki-video/GreekBouzouki.mp4[/pro-player]
Description for TUNER
- Tuner for Chromatic, Guitar and Bass.
- Accurate tuning. Fast and stable
- Easy to clip on. Soft material on clip to protect your instruments.
- White + Green backlight.
- One button switch for power and tuning item selection.
- Rubber finish
- Large sized reading screen graphics.
- Compact size to clip right behind your guitar headstock.